Ensemble Modern Choreography “Flamingo” was created in 1998. Head of the ensemble from inception is Gryshchenko Lyudmila.
Today, the team trained 250 students aged 4 to 21 years. Studies carried out by the author’s program manager group “Modern choreography in children and youth collective”, which provides comprehensive training of choreography and acrobatics, the mastery of modern choreography, which is a synthesis of classical, acrobatic, plastic, facial and emotional training and education free broad manner implementation of the inherent contemporary choreographic school.
In 2005, modern dance ensemble “Flamingo” for high performance skills was awarded the title of “Exemplary art collective”.
In 2009, the group defended people’s right to be called modern ensemble Ensembles horeohrafyyi “Flamingo”.
Over the past 4 years the team has grown qualitatively and quantitatively. For all ages many new variety of highly creative in its decision of concert numbers and songs as solo and group. Concert performances of the team always resonate in the hearts of viewers of all ages, they instill love for choreography.
In repertoire presents various trends in contemporary dance, hip hop, jazz dance, modern, disco, freestyle, R’n’B, funky, contemporary, flyng low, stylized folk dance.
The team is known in the city, there is a high technique, expressiveness, emotionality, artistry, scenic culture. In recent years, the ensemble “Flamingo” was an active member of many local, national and international festivals, reviews and competitions of modern dance, which occupied the top places, including:
– Open city competition of modern dance “Dance +” (2004, m. Kyiv, and in the category “Dance show formation” in the age category of “juniors”);
– IV International Festival of Modern Choreography “Spring Dancing” (2004, m. Kyiv, second place in the category “stylized folk dance” in the age group “12-15 years”, I place in nomination “Modern Dance” in the age group “12 -15 years”);
– International Youth Meeting “Energy Creation” (2006, m. Moscow, diploma);
– III All-Ukrainian festival “Christmas Kyiv-2007” (I place in the “Children’s dance formation” in the age group “Juveniles”; I place in the “Scene dance small group” in the age group “Juveniles”; I place in the ” Show dance formation “in the age group” Juveniles “);
– City festival of children and youth art schools m. Kyiv “Pure dew” (2006, I place in nomination “Choreographic Art”);
– International Children and Youth dance festival-competition “Mystery Dance” (2007, m. Kyiv, diploma finalist);
– Competition “Mini Photo TV Launch” (2008, m. Kyiv, diploma);
– III Festival of “Veselыy wind” (2008, m. Kranyevo, Bulgaria, I place in nomination “Modern Dance” in the age group “13-18”; II place in the nomination “Modern Dance” in the age category “6 -9 years”).
– X Festival of “Solna, Joy, Beauty” (2009, m. Nessebar, Bulgaria, and place in the nomination “Folk Dance” in the age group 15-18 years, second place in the nomination “Modern Dance” in the age group 15 -18 years third place in the nomination “Modern Dance” in the age group 11-14 years);
– City festival of children and youth art education Kiev “Pure dew” (2010, I and II place in the nomination “Choreographic and model-choreography”)
– IV International festival-competition “Slavyanka Venec” (2010, m. Kranyevo, Bulgaria, III place in nomination “pop dance” in a mixed age group;
– The second International Festival – Competition of Children’s and Youth choreography “Padiyun – Yevrodans 2010” (1st place in the category “contemporary dance” in the age group 15 – 25 years “1st place in the category” Folk Dance “age category 15-25 years 2 place in the category “modern dance” age group 6-11 years.)
– XII Festival of “Solna, Joy, Beauty” (2011, m. Nessebar, Bulgaria, and place in the category “Hip-hop, street dance” in the age group 11-14 years)
– X Jubilee International Children’s Festival “Let’s change the world for the better” (Ukraine, Crimea, “Artek” 20.07 – 01.08 2011)
– Children’s Euro-vision (31.07.2011)
– XIII All-Ukrainian festival “Black Sea Games” (Choreography Award for best vocal registration number, second place in the category “Fair” Second place in the category “fantasy on …”, the third place in the category “Prazdnika neposlushanyya”, 2011)
Children Ensemble “Flamingo” is always happy to take part in the Palace of Christmas performances:
– “Winter’s Tale” (2005-2006);
– “Unusual Christmas Adventure” (2006-2007);
– “The Tale of the Christmas Star” (2008-2009).
The performances put this team:
– “Snow history of two hearts” (2009-2010)
– “Once upon a Christmas” (2010-2011)
Teachers team are making great efforts for the education of children and adolescents nationally conscious citizens of the country; contribute to the education of pupils aesthetic feelings and develop the ability to appreciate the beautiful in art, in life, in relationships between people. Apply modern educational technologies and methods that allow each pupil to achieve high results according to their abilities and opportunities; help students navigate in values culture through artistic and aesthetic education, communication.
Children and adolescents learn to overcome obstacles and difficulties in achieving the goal of creative and professional, support each other, to enjoy success. The principal is to maintain a friendly atmosphere in the team between children, contributing to the harmonious development of personality.
The staff in permanent creative quest, has great potential to implement their ideas.